Thursday, October 30, 2014

NaNoWriMo 2014 is Almost Here!

Things have been strangely silent in the Scribe's Commonplace lately. "Real life" has been crowding into my writing time. But no more! Starting Nov. 1, I will be joining the WriMo ranks, writing to win!

"Win what?" you ask. 50,000 words in 30 days...and the satisfaction of a job well done. To find out more about National Novel Writing Month (that's November), or to join in yourself, visit the NaNoWriMo site.

I won't be blogging during November, because I'll be busy writing approximately 1667 words per day, but I will be sharing what I write for the challenge. That's right, the (almost) un-edited content of my very first novel! (I don't know whether I'm terrified or ecstatic to be embarking on this journey.)

Click here to see the progress of my novel on NaNoWriMo. Or check out the word-counter widget on the side bar to the left here on my blog.

And I'll be using Evernote to write each day so I can access my work online no matter what computer I happen to be in front of. I'll also be using it to share the links to each day's work right here on my blog, so stay tuned for updates.

Now, off to do some last minute pre-writing. See you Saturday!

- the Scribe  



Are you participating in NaNoWriMo2014? Let me know about your hopes and dreams for November in a comment below!


No comments: